3 year-old Preschool & 4K-8th Grade
January 29th, 11am – 2pm
4400 22nd Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53140 (Please use Entrance 2 on the southwest end of the school. Parking is available in the parking lot on the west side of the school building.)
Join us for a guided tour of All Saints Catholic School! You will have the opportunity to have your questions answered and to meet our ASCS teachers, staff, principal, parents and students! We can’t wait to share all that our amazing school has to offer.
Parents say enrolling their children at All Saints Catholic School is the best decision they’ve made. Children thrive both academically and morally. You can be confident in an education based on Faith, Values, and Rigor at All Saints Catholic School.
Your child’s education warrants CONFIDENCE every step of the way. There is no room for CHANCE regarding your child’s future. Find STABILITY in what you are seeking for your child’s education.
Explore All Saints Catholic School to gain Peace Of Mind for your child’s education and be confident in the excellence of their education driven by:
• Reputation of excellence in developing leaders in faith, academics, and service
• Daily prayer, weekly Mass and liturgical season celebrations
• Experienced and dedicated teachers
• Small class sizes and personalized attention
• Inquiry-based science curriculum
• Spanish for students in grades 4-8
• Algebra in 8th grade
• Academic rigor in a caring and nurturing environment
• Recognized fine arts programs: choir, band, orchestra, and theater
• Competitive sports teams
• Vibrant campus life in a safe, values-driven environment
• Virtues-based curriculum fostering Catholic moral values
• Collaboration with and support from 10 local area parishes
• Before and after school care, bus transportation, and hot lunch available
Contact Sue Wendorf for more information at 262-925-4024 or
“I want every child to get the same experience that All Saints Catholic School has given to my child” – ASCS Parent
Interested in learning more about All Saints Catholic School? Complete the form below and someone will be in contact with you shortly.