Thank you to all that supported our Gala event this past March 7th!!
Congratulations to some of our winners!
- Raffle Item Winners
Kate Spade Weekender Bag —-Dave Lendman
Itty Bitty Baby & American Girl Accessories—Dave Lendman
Office Party—Ittner Family
Around The Town- Jackie Wolak
Kingfish Package—Mike Pitts
Target Gift Card—Kyle Bakkila
Parish Festival Package—Jen Walter
Kate Spade White Purse—Carol Lesnak
Fine Wine—Angie Tramburg
- Main Raffle Ticket Winners
$5000.00 Kim Lewis
$2500.00 Kim Daniels
$1000.00 Jason Savatski
- Golden Ticket Winner
Steven and Laura Grzeszkiewicz
- 3rd Grade Duck Pull Winners!
Amy & Adam Kavalauskas
- Raffle Ticket Sale Incentives
Winner of the Nintendo Switch Lite was the Wieners Family!
Winner of the GRC Bowling Gift Card was the Troch Family!
Highest Raffle Ticket Seller was the Burke Family!
Please Support Our 2020 Gala Sponsors!
We are pleased to announce that plans are underway for the ASCS 2020 Annual Gala, “Our Light, Our Legacy”! Our ASCS Annual Gala will serve an important purpose: to raise funds for our cherished school – the only pre-K through 8th grade Catholic school supported by 10 parishes in our local community. Yet at the same time, the Gala is full of new and exciting features! Let’s start with the basics:
ASCS Annual Gala: This is our signature event for ASCS. We hope you’ll see how important this cause is: All proceeds go toward the ongoing vitality of our Catholic school – educating and forming students for generations to come. This benefit for our school is possibly the pinnacle of our events – as it allows us to celebrate this treasured Catholic school while ensuring the sustainability for years to come. Proceeds go toward educational materials, instructional technology, upgrades to our buildings and daily operations, to name a few. We operate a $2.4M budget – of which $2M is derived from tuition and fees with the remaining $400k raised by parish support, scholarships and fundraising. We simply can’t exist without the generous donors of our families, community members and business owners.
Goal: This year, our goal is to raise $150,000! Thanks to our generous donors and help from so many, we are confident we can make this goal!
Date: Mark your calendar for Saturday, March 7, 2020! We are so excited about this year’s event. Attendee’s will enjoy a sit-down dinner, music, live and silent auction and raffle! Registration will open in mid January. Capacity is 400 so make sure you register early!
New Location! We are excited to share with you that the event will be held at All Saints Catholic School, 4400 22nd Avenue, Kenosha Wisconsin 53140!
We’d like to invite you to be a part of this Gala!: There are countless ways to help or get involved with our Gala. Here are a few suggestions:
- Donate a silent auction item: Gift certificates, merchandise, service or anything creative you can think of! We welcome vacation homes, Badger tickets, Packer tickets, Brewer tickets or donated skilled trade hours (electrical, carpentry, etc) and more! We will gladly pick up your items or you may drop them off at our campus.
- Purchase a sponsorship. There are many levels depending on how much visibility you’d like for your family or business. By being a sponsor, you will receive excellent community exposure – as more than 400 members of the community from all walks of life are present.
- Sell raffle tickets. This is probably one of the easiest ways to support the Gala, and one where you can involve your children! Check out the raffle prizes and instructions for selling raffle tickets on the reverse side of this letter.
Our event is only successful due to the generosity of so many individuals and businesses. We cannot express how grateful we are for your participation and support. On behalf of our cherished students – our future leaders – we thank you for your consideration and support. If you have any questions, please feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.