Lunch will be provided by Taher, Inc.
Free/Reduced Lunch, English version of forms
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application Instructions, 2021-22
- FAQ and Income Chart for Free and Reduced Lunch, 2021-22
- Sharing-info-other-programs, 2021-22
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application, 2021-22
Free/Reduced Lunch, Spanish version of forms
The ordering procedure is as follows:
- Monthly menus will be attached to the school newsletter and website.
- Cost: $3.35 (includes milk) unless you qualify for free or reduced lunch. Milk only – 45¢
- LUNCHES ARE ORDERED on a daily basis. The teachers will ask your child if they will be taking a hot lunch. The room count will be sent to the office by 8:00 a.m. daily. If your child will be late to school, please inform the office by 8:00 a.m. if he/she will be taking hot lunch. No exceptions!
- Taher is given our lunch count daily. Meals are prepared in our campus kitchens. A self-serve fruit and vegetable bar will be available for those students who purchase a lunch.
- Meals will be served on trays, they will not be prepackaged meals. Most meals will be cooked right at the school.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider.”