The enrollment process for ASCS, current & new families, consists of four easy steps:
- Complete Online enrollment – Complete and submit your online enrollment form found on the All Saints Catholic School website-home page allsaintskenosha.org.
(Click on the blue “Register” button found on the home page to begin.)
- Submit Deposit and Fees–Submit tuition deposit and new family registration fees (if applicable) at the time of enrollment.
- A $100 non-refundable tuition deposit is required at the time of enrollment. This deposit will be deducted from your total tuition.
- A one-time non-refundable registration fee will be charged. ($100/1 child; $150/2 children; $200/3+ children)
- A $100 non-refundable tuition deposit is required. This deposit will be deducted from your total tuition.
At the end of your online enrollment is the opportunity to pay tuition deposit/registration fees via credit card/pay pal account (a minimal processing fee is charged). If you choose not to pay online, please use the attached envelope to send in your payment to your campus office.
- Enroll in FACTS/Confirm Tuition agreement-All families will establish a tuition agreement at the time of enrollment (unless you are choosing to pay your tuition in full at the end of June, 2019). ASCS uses the FACTS tuition management system to collect tuition, allowing families to choose from monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly or semi-annual payments. A $45 fee is charged by FACTS prior to the start of the first payment.
- You may access FACTS through the ASCS website under ‘Current families’/FACTS or at FACTSmgmt.com
- If you already have a FACTS account and do not intend to change the frequency of your payments, then you do not have to log on to the FACTS website.
- If you wish to make a change to the frequency of your payments, contact the ASCS business office.
- If you are changing your financial institution information or demographic information, make the changes by signing in to your FACTS account with your username and password.
- Confirmation of Enrollment – Once we receive the online enrollment, tuition deposit, and confirm you are enrolled in FACTS, you will receive a postcard in the mail (new families) or sent home in your child’s folder (current families). This will serve as your confirmation of enrollment. Both the online enrollment and the tuition/registration fees must be received to be officially enrolled.
ASCS tuition assistance applications are available on the website under the Admissions/Tuition and Financial Grants tab. All past tuition assistance and scholarship recipients must reapply to be considered for assistance for the 2020-21 school year.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process or tuition assistance, please do not hesitate to contact: Sue Wendorf (262) 925-4024 or email@example.com.