All Saints Catholic School 2023-24 Enrollment Process:
1. Complete Online Enrollment – Complete and submit your online enrollment form found on the All Saints Catholic School website-home page allsaintskenosha.org. (Click the blue “Register” button found on the home page to begin.)
New families-If your student is entering grade 1-8, please submit the most recent report card and test scores to the Administrative office.
2. Submit Deposit and Fees–Submit tuition deposit and new family registration fees (if applicable) at the time of enrollment.
- A $200 non-refundable tuition deposit is due at the time of enrollment, and will be applied to tuition.
- A one-time non -refundable registration fee is due at enrollment. ($100/1 child; $150/2 children; $200/3+ children)
- A $200 non-refundable tuition deposit is due at the time of enrollment and will be applied to your tuition.
At the end of your online enrollment is the opportunity to pay tuition deposit and registration fees via credit card or PayPal (a minimal processing fee is charged). If you choose not to pay online, please use the attached envelope to send in your payment to the administrative office.
3. Enroll in FACTS/Confirm Tuition Payment agreement – All families should establish a tuition payment plan within FACTS at the time of enrollment (unless you are choosing to pay your tuition in full by Wednesday, June 21, 2023). ASCS uses the FACTS tuition management system to collect tuition, allowing families to choose from monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly or semi-annual payments. A $50 maximum fee is charged by FACTS prior to the start of the first payment.
- You may access FACTS through the ASCS website under ‘Current families’ drop down menu or at FACTSmgmt.com
- If you already have a FACTS account and do not intend to change the frequency of your payments, then you do not need to log on to the FACTS website.
- If you wish to make a change to the frequency of your payments, contact Angie Tramburg in the ASCS business office (262)925-4005.
- If you are changing your financial institution information or demographic information, make the changes by signing in to your FACTS account with your username and password.
4. Parishioner Verification form–If you wish to receive the active parishioner discount, please return the completed Parishioner Verification form, found on the ASCS website, no later than April 17, 2023.
5. Confirmation of Enrollment – Once your online enrollment and tuition deposit are received and your FACTS account is set up, you will receive a postcard in the mail (new families) or sent home in your child’s folder (current families). This will serve as your confirmation of enrollment. The online enrollment, the receipt of tuition/registration fees and an established FACTS account must be completed in order to be officially enrolled and have your child’s spot reserved for the 2023-24 school year.
*All 2022-23 tuition accounts must be current before enrollment for the 2023-24 school year is confirmed.
ASCS tuition assistance applications are available on the website under ‘Admissions’, ‘Tuition & Financial Grants’. All past tuition assistance/ scholarship recipients must reapply to be considered for assistance for the 2023-24 school year. Please contact your parish for possible scholarships or assistance opportunities.
Questions regarding the enrollment process or tuition assistance, please contact: Sue Wendorf [email protected]/ (262)925-4024