At All Saints Catholic School, we realize our calling is to be educators by leading forward and guiding the hearts and minds of the children we serve. We believe that Jesus Christ is the “Way,” the “Truth” and the “Light,” so it’s important that he be at the heart of our daily instruction and guidance.
In the spirit of Pope Benedict XVI, we believe that we are all called to be saints. That is why we as a school community teach our students to see the world through the eyes of Jesus; to be his “Light” in the world. This philosophy is paired with proven academic excellence as we work, grow and learn together to be disciples of Christ, each and every day.
Here at our school, learning goes beyond book knowledge. Our students discover how to incorporate Catholic values on a daily basis by following in the footsteps of Jesus.
The Top 10 Reasons Why Your Family Should Choose All Saints Catholic School
- Our education is Christ-centered – we keep the teachings of Christ ever-present in our classroom, on the playground, at Mass and during extracurricular activities.
- Our school is the only K4-8th grade option in Kenosha – this allows a seamless continuity from kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We offer three convenient campus locations for our families to choose from.
- All-school Masses and other opportunities for prayer are available throughout the school year.
- Small class sizes ensure our students receive the personal attention they need to flourish.
- Our rigorous academic standards and exceptional faculty help each child reach his or her full potential in mind, body and soul.
- There are many extracurricular activities available – from Homework, Chess, Crochet and Math Club, to Basketball, Cheerleading, Band, Choir, Track, Volleyball, Student Council and many more, your child is bound to find an activity in which he/she will thrive.
- We place a strong emphasis on moral development, service to others and leadership skills both in and out of the classroom.
- We uphold a safe and disciplined environment – all of our educators and staff have completed the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s mandatory “Safeguarding All of God’s Family” class, and have made a personal and professional commitment to maintaining the wellbeing of each student.
- Students graduate from All Saints Catholic School prepared to lead lives rooted in the Gospel values of faith, love, respect, human dignity, forgiveness and joy.