July 1st, 2011 All Saints Catholic School opened as a regional Catholic School. During our founding 2011-12 school year, ASCS educated and formed 454 children. Today our school, located on three campuses, serves over 630 students in K4-8th grade. Families select the campus of their choosing as each one offers the same rigorous academic program, intentional faith formation as well as a host of clubs and extra -curriculars activities.
The name All Saints Catholic School was selected by Archbishop Listecki as it signifies best, the coming together of twelve parishes and their patron saints to form one school community. The pastors of the twelve parishes along with a representative from each parish serve on the ASCS School Board. Our weekly Masses are Presided by the pastors on a rotating basis. 85% of our students belong to one of the 12 parishes and the remaining 15% are either affiliated with other local churches or do not identify with a religious community.
In 2015 ASCS added a Saints In Training Early Childhood Center to each campus location serving infants through 3 year olds in a Catholic environment that is both nurturing and educationally stimulating.
Our school is housed within the larger Archdiocese of Milwaukee and is accredited by the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools’ Association. Currently, we lease the school buildings located on the St. Mary, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary and the St John the Baptist Parish grounds. The education one receives at ASCS is Catholic to the core!