All Saints Catholic School (ASCS), a K4 through 8th grade educational institution, seeks a high-caliber Accounting Specialist who wishes to advance and grow professionally by leading the business and financial operations of a school that is prospering in Southeastern Wisconsin – a growing economic hub for the state. This position is ideal for a recent graduate with a finance or accounting major or an individual who is looking to get back into the workforce. Ideally, this individual is passionately committed to the advancement of Catholic education – one who excels in administrative tasks, detailed accounting tasks and a collaborator who takes initiative in improving office operations. The ideal candidate should possess enthusiasm for the mission and understand how vital this role is to the overall operational effectiveness ASCS.
Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the accounting system, which includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and related reconciliations/analysis of month-end financial reporting. Responsible for complete, accurate, and timely work that is performed under a consistent and ethical set of policies and procedures. Responsible for assisting other staff members with general office duties. Position reports to Interim principal with dotted line to Treasurer of the Board of Directors. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Experience with Excel, Quickbooks, Gmail and Google docs, along with Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate with other office personnel on improving overall operations in the office
- Strong initiative and organization skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Experience in budgeting and planning
- Practicing Catholic
- Experience preferred, especially in non-profit environment