What a glorious week it has been at ASCS! Today I walked in a classroom to find a group of children so excited to report that they had taken their coats off at recess! It is wonderful to witness daily the children’s excitement over the seemingly small things that bring them such JOY! Here is a snippet of those JOY filled experiences the children share with me on a daily basis:
• I am five now!
• I lost a tooth on the side of a pool in Florida!
• I lost a tooth at my uncle’s house!
• I lost two teeth!
• I brought home this shell and you can hear the ocean!
• Our fish got a friend over the break and once it has babies we will know which one is a girl!
• We took our coats off at recess!
• I am making my First Holy Communion on Sunday!
• I read all of these books over the break!
• I finished my “flower”! (which means I met my AR goal).
• I finished my flower too! • Did you know I am six now?
• Dr. Lichter, “I love you!”
Oh the JOY I experience in my daily work leaves me praising God for the gift of our Catholic School.