Lunches will be provided by Kenosha Unified School District (KUSD). We will begin providing meals on the first day of school this year. In August the meals will be cold lunches. Ordering your lunches may be different than you have done in the past. The ordering procedure is as follows:
- Monthly menus will be attached to the newsletter.
- Cost: $3.35 (includes milk) unless you qualify for free or reduced lunch. Milk only – 35¢
- LUNCHES ARE NOT ORDERED ahead of time. The teachers will ask your child on a daily basis if they will be taking a hot lunch. The room count will be sent to the office by 8:00 a.m. daily. If your child will be late to school, please inform the office by 8:00 a.m. if he/she will be taking hot lunch. No exceptions!
- Kenosha Unified is called with our lunch count daily. Meals are delivered on a daily basis from the KUSD Central Kitchen.
- Meals will be served on trays, they will not be prepackaged meals. Most meals will be cooked right at the school!
- Middle School Students will have the following additional choices, which are made fresh daily, if they choose not to eat the elementary menu items:
- Salads: Chef, Chicken Casear, Garden
- Subs: Italian, Club Combo, Turkey, Ham
- Wraps: Chicken Caesar, Ham, Turkey, Veggie
- Daily Ala Carte Choice
Even though they have these different choices they still will need to order what they would like in the morning so that this order can be sent to the KUSD Central Kitchen. If you child orders their menu item from the middle school choices their lunch will include the other items on the elementary menu for that day.
- Paying for your meals… Each child will have an account. Please send no less than $30.00 with the lunch deposit form found on this page. Checks should be made payable to All Saints Hot Lunch Program. Money will be taken out of the account when your child receives a lunch.
- Lunch account access is found via OptionC. Families will receive username and passwords. We ask that you monitor your child/children’s accounts and send money to your campus office prior to a negative balance.